Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know my journey with the MKC is officially completed. I have transferred ownership to a friend who will hopefully get many good years out of the car. I have moved on from the MKC to a Tesla, hopefully dependability will be as good if not better than the Lincoln馃憢馃憢馃憢

Registered
That was unexpected seeing that you just fixed her up, but I wish you good luck and charging stations aplenty!

Reactions: Jonzim

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was unexpected seeing that you just fixed her up, but I wish you good luck and charging stations aplenty!
Yeah, when they started talking about total loss I started looking at other options and saw the value of going electric. I couldn't shake it even after the car was deemed fixable, then a friend of mine needed a car and really liked my MKC. So fate was set I guess.

Wow. Quite a change over. Hope you are not leaving the site as the MKC is no longer in the stable. .
Nope. I'm going to stick around for quite some time, I'll still try to keep the forum running well and hopefully still have good information to provide every now and again

Reactions: Roche and DRM

Registered
2017 Lincoln MKC
Glad to hear you are staying. I always value you information. And, thanks for what you do here. As starplacez said, may the charging stations be-a-plenty!;)
Merry Christmas to all!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts