Lincoln MKC Forum banner
81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Splash Guards

:x
Hello Everyone,

Thought I'd start a thread to see who's doing what to their MKC....cant wait to see what everyone does...

Gave her a bath, had the widows tinted today and changed the license plate bulbs to LED

Hi
Picking up my MKC Today. I ordered the Splash Guards. And Weathertech custom MKC Mats.
Your MKC is Very Nice. I got the same Color. Only I have The 2.0 Motor.
Peter

·
Registered
40 Posts
close up of the installed hitch, I still have to install some trim work to cover the unfinished edges.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I plan to coat my wheels with a paint sealant to protect them this winter. This is the stuff I plan to use - Paint Sealant - Griot's Garage=

I may also install the factory ordered all weather floor mats

·
Registered
149 Posts
I attached a trailer hitch cover -- with a Lincoln logo, naturally. Got it on Amazon. I think it looks better than just a hitch hole. Wondering if there is a chrome tip that could be installed so it looks like a third exhaust...

Attachments

Reactions: Sublimetime86

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Went over the seats with some lexol leather conditioner. Love the results and quality of the MKC's leather!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Best paint protection I have ever used....dead bugs just flake off ( we all know how they adhere to paint)...paint is glossy smooth, way better than any wax I have ever used,pricy but very happy with the end result; Dealer installed at time of purchase:
Xzilon® Molecular Adhesion

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered items

Ordered Trailer hitch and Lighting Kit for trailering

Ordered Lincoln MKC all weathr floor mats and cargo mat!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Great Lisence Plate Bulb Replacments - Xenon

Hey everyone, I know this subject has been talked about but it's been a while and is worth repeating. I've had my MKC 25 months now and the only thing I've changed on it is the license plate bulbs. Virtually all lights on/in the MKC are LED's with the exception of the license plate bulbs which are incandescent. Here are some direct replacement - and inexpensive - Xenon (white light!) bulbs that can be changed in about 10 minutes and they look great.
2pcs Xenon White 360°5SMD 168 194 2825 Super LED Bulbs for License Plate Light | eBay

·
Registered
25 Posts
Took it to the local dealer for 7500 Mile inspection and oil change!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Took it to the local dealer for 7500 Mile inspection and oil change!

Mine goes in for the 1 year inspection tire rotation and oil change this weekend.

81 - 100 of 135 Posts