Lincoln MKC Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Changed the oil and filter today. Mobil 1 5W-30 and a Motorcraft FL-910S filter. Should tide me over for 6 months until spring. Only have 10,454 miles on my '17 Reserve. I don't drive much!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ordered an AEM engine air filter for my 2019 Reserve 2.3L, to arrive 8/8/19. Good to find that it does not have the oil that K&N filters have, but made with same quality from a related company. Hope it helps gas mileage, as performance is already excellent, and maybe even a slight improvement there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the tip on the screen protector...ordered one today.

TxTom, just to make sure I'm tracking right on this one..... The screen protector for a 2014 Lincoln MKT that is in the link will fit the MKC? I have a 2015 MKC and I am interested in this.

·
Registered
263 Posts
TxTom, just to make sure I'm tracking right on this one..... The screen protector for a 2014 Lincoln MKT that is in the link will fit the MKC? I have a 2015 MKC and I am interested in this.
Yes, I had a 2015 MKC at the time and it fit perfectly. Now we have a 2019 but haven't added one yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dog scratched the interior of our door so I use some oil just in case it would flatten but went to the grocery to buy a scratch remover and it did lessen the appearance of it but not totally.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts