Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Moe either synthetic blend or full Also you get oil changes free for the first 2 years . Call your dealer to set up the maintenance .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not that it matters for a few years, but the OEM recommend oil is the same as I use in the Stangs. Motorcraft 5-30 semi synthetic. Wish they sold it around here in the 5 quart container. As I'm not a fan of fast oil changes!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not that it matters for a few years, but the OEM recommend oil is the same as I use in the Stangs. Motorcraft 5-30 semi synthetic. Wish they sold it around here in the 5 quart container. As I'm not a fan of fast oil changes!
i usually make a oil change every 8-10K miles, i think i will go to a local mechanic VS dealer since i have to travel and they will always find some problems which means $$

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm almost due for my first oil change, BUT I am doing it at 5,000KM, so I will stay with the stock oil Motorcraft 5/30 weight....will change it out again at 10,000 then switch to Mobil1 full synthetic...been using that in my Mustangs since their 10,000 mark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.