Lincoln MKC Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my 2015 White Platinum last week - have been lusting for an MKC for nearly a year now. Almost ordered a 2016, but the incentives on the 2015 were too significant to pass up. This one had everything I wanted except the THX Sound System and the 285hp of the newer 2.3L. Not likely to tow anything of substance, anyway, so I think this one will do just fine.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just got my 2015 White Platinum last week - have been lusting for an MKC for nearly a year now. Almost ordered a 2016, but the incentives on the 2015 were too significant to pass up. This one had everything I wanted except the THX Sound System and the 285hp of the newer 2.3L. Not likely to tow anything of substance, anyway, so I think this one will do just fine.

Jeff
Welcome to the forum!!

Your MKC is a beauty and I'm sure your waiting paid off - literally!!

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
2015 Fender Emblem

Could you post pics on how urs turned out. Sounds awesome i might try on my mkc

Attached are the pictures of my 2015 2.0 reserve with Lincoln Emblems.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here's mine for visual stimulation, etc., for those that haven't seen and renewed stimulation for those that have. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
881 Posts
Ez117 I went with that outside colour as well on my '16 3.2 LOOOOOVE the black but man, it's a lot of work maintaining it to showroom condition...I also wanted the black interior, looks pretty awesome and sinister lol nice job on the pics....a lil pushed on the ISO but they still are pretty good, pixelation is not really that pushed,thank you!

·
Registered
881 Posts
The ambient lighting is much more subtle than it looks in photos.
It's actually quite difficult to photograph interior lighting than a lot of people think....an I phone will err on the side of over exposure while underexposing the remaining areas....that's because you're dealing with a very weird lighting situation....with a decent digital camera set on a tripod, and set on "Manual" you can first expose for the interior ( I usually use a Minolta VI light meter to determine correct exposure) my guess at F11 at 5 seconds at 100 ISO using fill cards and low output tungsten strobe....then follow with a same frame exposure, reading the ambient light at source ( possibly F11 @ 1 sec) this would produce correct ambient light exposure and a more detailed interior due to it's longer exp.
I use tungsten light as opposed to flash/strobe to complement the light spectrum emitted by the led lights,so you end up getting a much more balanced photograph.:eek

61 - 76 of 76 Posts