Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to be ALL IN for Lincoln, but I am not seeing anything..that is a must have. hats, t-shirts, key FOB cover, key chains, etc.

I am looking for a backseat cover, not for a pet, something for random strangers who have no manners and/or ride for long trips; a windshield sun shade with Lincoln on it, but I might have to get a personalized one.

Lexus has a catalog, magazine, online store, etc. ...can you all point me to some spots so me an precious can be AWESOME looking together? :)

Reactions: Ranger Jim

·
Registered
795 Posts
There's almost nothing out for the MKC and not much for Lincoln (unless you want something continental). My husband asked our saleman for a hat for my son (which we got) and I was given a Lincoln key fob with dealer name on it. I found this adorable key fob but it's for MKX. Maybe an MKC one will come out soon.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I HAVE MY PRECIOUS! I went to the dealership this morning!!! Formal photo shoot is tomorrow! Last night I was.like a.child on Christmas Eve waiting on Santa. I am soooo exhausted but I can not stop smiling...WHEW!! I decided to name my precious: Professor X

..yup..I am totally thinking about getting that jacket...bwhaah

·
Registered
333 Posts
I didn't think there would be such a demand for Lincoln merchandise. I think the most I would want is a ball cap. Maybe a key chain.

Show us some pics of your merchandise if you have it though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I will post pics soon but I just got my MKC /Lincoln branded wind braker in this week:grin Family member works at the plant, and they had leftovers .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts