Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw psychoactive has 28K!
I'm coming upon 11 months of owning and am around 9K.

Anyone have more than 28k? And for this mileage how is everything "holding up"

·
Registered
167 Posts
So far so good! Besides the questionable rear marker light that I replaced out of my pocket, the stinky satellite reception that I have yet to replace, and the TSB for the heated/cool seat that is also not fixed yet, no major problem.

Also after changing the engine oil myself, I do believe my Lincoln dealer uses cheap engine oil... The good thing is that maintenance with this car is as easy as a Ford Escape for the most part.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Psychoart has me beat, but maybe I'm #2 ? After 14 months, I've got 23K on mine. No problems so far except for the TSB for the heated seats and I do have the Sirius XM radio reception issue (though not as bad as others on this forum).

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far so good! Besides the questionable rear marker light that I replaced out of my pocket, the stinky satellite reception that I have yet to replace, and the TSB for the heated/cool seat that is also not fixed yet, no major problem.

Also after changing the engine oil myself, I do believe my Lincoln dealer uses cheap engine oil... The good thing is that maintenance with this car is as easy as a Ford Escape for the most part.

Hear you on the maintenance. Coming off a Cadillac SRX and although it was a great trouble free vehicle for 7 years basic stuff was ridiculous. Replacing a front blinker light was $500 because you had to take the front end apart to get to it! Made my husband furious he couldn't replace a $3 bulb! Every little thing like that was a hassle. Big reason why he didn't want to go back....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts