I can confirm that the new module solved my issue. This was newer - AK version of the module, mine was older " EJ7T-14B673-AH ". Since the module came out of a newer MKC, I did not have to reflash the AS built (I also did not have a FORScan back up). Everything was now working/sounding perfect, but there was a newer config/software for the module in FORSCAN. So I backed up the AS Built and re-flashed it. I then re-wrote the as-built. All is good. Car driving like a champ. No more noise, no battery issue. I did reset the BSM module as I learned in other thread that needs to be done after a battery replacement as the battery charge allowed by software is reduced on purpose over time. I know this was not reset by FORD or me on the last 2 battery changes.